- PAYMENT ARRANGEMENTS
- PROPERTY INFORMATION
- INTERNET USAGE POLICY
- CANCELLATION BY OWNER
- Tenants must take good care of the property, keep it clean and tidy throughout their holiday and leave it clean and tidy upon their departure.
- All breakages must be reported to us as soon as reasonably practicable after they have occurred.
- The lead name on the booking form (the Party Leader) is held responsible for the behavior of the entire party and for the condition in which the property is left at the end of the stay.
- No change in the identity of any member of any party booking a property may take place without our prior written consent.
- The Party Leader must be over 25 and the ages of any member of the party under the age of 18 must be accurately disclosed on the booking form.
- In order that properties can be thoroughly cleaned and inspected between lets, holidays commence at 4.00pm (not later than 10.00pm) on arrival day and terminate at 9.00am on departure day.
- Guests that are delayed with issues caused by travel should contact us as soon as possible on +447582347432. Failure to contact will result in the cottage being inaccessible till the following day.
- On making the booking more than 8 weeks before the start of the holiday a payment of 25% of the rent will be required. Bookings are provisional until final payment is received.
- Not less than 8 weeks before the start of the holiday the balance of the rent must be paid. If we do not receive it by that date, you will be in breach of these conditions.
- If you book within 8 weeks of your holiday the whole of the rent must be paid when the booking is made.
- A contract is formed, between ourselves and the Party Leader when we send written confirmation of the booking to you.
- Payment will be accepted by debit or credit card, BACS transfer or cheque with no extra charge.
- Each property is offered only on the understanding that no more than the maximum number of people, as indicated in the property details, shall use it. We reserve the right to refuse or curtail any booking where it subsequently transpires that information has been withheld from us either by numbers in the party or its composition. We also reserve the right to make any booking subject to deposit being received against inventory and cleaning, refundable after the holiday, less any damaged or missing items and less any other than normal cleaning being necessary by us.
- We welcome one well behaved dog. The dog must not be allowed on the furniture or the beds. At no time must the dog be left on its own in the cottage.
- Linen and towels are provided and beds are made up on arrival.
- The cost of electricity, heating and hot water is included in the rental price. The wood-burning stove (present in the Farmhouse and Hayloft) is made up on arrival and a complimentary basket of logs is provided, additional logs kindling and firelighters are available on site and are charged at local rates.
- No liability is accepted in respect of loss or damage to the client or any member of the party, their baggage, car or contents, resulting from riot, war, strikes, adverse weather conditions, sickness or injury or for loss or damage by a third party. This does not exclude liability for the actions of employees, agents or subcontractors of us as the holiday home owners. We strongly recommend that you take out your own holiday insurance cover.
- Upon arrival if you feel that there are reasonable grounds for complaint about your holiday home we must be contacted immediately so that, if possible, appropriate action can be taken.
- If a reason for complaint shall arise during your holiday, you must similarly contact us as soon as the problem arises.
- No complaints will be considered after completion of your holiday, unless they were raised when they arose.
- Whilst everything will be done within our power to attend to repairs to properties/furniture/equipment/facility that may be faulty or fail during your holiday, no guarantees will be given and no refunds will be granted should any breakdown occur and not be immediately rectified.
- The property owner or representative, must be allowed access to the holiday home at any reasonable time for essential maintenance or annual Quality Grading inspection. Wherever possible prior arrangements will be made.
- We regret that we cannot accept responsibility for any lost property left behind at the end of your stay. Whilst we will make every reasonable effort to return lost property this will only be done on receipt of the cost of postage and packaging.
- All reasonable effort will be made to advise clients in advance of any situation that may affect your holiday. However, we accept no liability for any disturbance that may occur and is outside of our control. Clients should understand neighbouring properties are not obliged to advise us of any work/disturbance they may be undertaking as long as this is within legal limits.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of information given either orally or written and all representations are made in good faith, no such representations will create any liability on the part of ourselves.
INTERNET USAGE POLICY
- Please refer to our Internet Usage Policy which is located within the file of information in each of the holiday cottages.
- Some of the data gathered during the course of a booking may be held in computerised systems. We would like to hold this data after your visit to be able to inform you of future offers. If you would prefer us not to hold this information please let us know.
- The Cottages are strictly no-smoking establishments. Guests wishing to smoke are requested to do so outside but not near open doors or in the outside recreation area. Please note that offending guests may be asked to leave immediately and may be liable for professional cleaning of the Cottage and no refunds will be given.
- The garden is for the enjoyment of all the guests. There is a no smoking policy and the garden must be vacated by 10pm each evening.
- Please note that the cottages are multi occupancy and are in a quiet residential area. Guests are asked to show consideration for other occupants and local residents.
- Any drunk or disorderly behaviour can result in the stay being terminated forthwith. Fees for the remainder of the stay will be reimbursed less any costs incurred.
- Tithe Barn Cottages do not provide holiday cancellation insurance.
- In the event that you have to cancel your holiday you must notify us immediately in writing or by email. Cancellation only takes effect when we have received confirmation in this way. If you cancel more than 60 days before the commencement of your holiday, you are still liable for any deposit paid upto 25% value of the total cost of stay.
- Cancelation within 60 days of the commencement of your holiday payment in full for your balance will be required.
- We shall seek to re-let the property at the best possible price but not necessarily at the advertised web site price. If the cottage is re-let, monies received by us, less a £10 admin. fee, will be refunded within 2 weeks after the relet holiday has taken place.
- If we are unable to re-let the cottage for the period of the canceled holiday, all monies paid to us shall be forfeit.
CANCELLATION BY OWNER
- In the unlikely event that your holiday accommodation becomes unavailable due to reasons beyond our control, we will offer you alternative accommodation of at least equal standard where possible. Should this not meet with your approval or if no alternative is available, all monies will be returned in full and we shall not be under any other liability.